MDI's Dust Collector Modules effectively capture powder, welding smoke, sandblast and grinding dust, as well as other airborne contaminants before they reach open work areas. Each unit comes with its own UL constructed control panel designed for easy installation and connection to the Dust Module. An option for multiple modules controlled by a single control panel is also available.
The MDI control features a 0 to 6" W.C. Magnehelic gauge connected to the filter chamber to monitor the load on the filters as well as a blower on/off and a pulse on/off switch. The Pulse Switch temporarily turns the blower motor off as it simultaneously switches on the pulse operation for optimum filter cleaning with fully adjustable pulse duration and pulse pause times.
We also provide the option to add a HEPA after filter system for even finer particulate capture capture as well as significant noise reduction. Each module measures 48" wide x 50" deep x 96" and are protected by a durable powder coated and baked finish.
- Backward Inclined Aluminum Blower @ 5HP
- Reverse Pulse Plumbing and Valves Standard
- 12 Gauge Steel Cabinet Powder Coated Blue
- 1/4" Tick Tube Steel Air Pressure Reservoir
- 9 Cartridge Filter @ 99.98% Efficiency Each
- 6 Cubic Foot Capacity Dust Capture Drawers
Dust Collector Module
- Brand: MDI Spray Equipment
- Product Code: DCM-1000
- Availability: 10