- Duct is designed to meet specifications of Uniform Fire Code
- All duct material is galvanized. Gauge indicated with diameter
- Plain ducts and door ducts are 4' long sections. Door (DD) in door ducts are 18" square.
- Use two 45° elbows to make one 90° elbow.
- Eyebrow has hardware cloth on exhaust end and is tapered back to protect from rain.
- Canopy with damper is recommended except in areas where there is a possibility of snow fall or high winds. Use AWC (All Weather Canopy)
- Motor enclosure and fan stand used for exterior roof mounting
- Prices and specifications subject to change without notice
Note: Roof flanges do not include collar or sleeve. Order individually as needed.
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)